Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Pete, pete, PETE, péte, peté, pète, petë, or pété in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pete is a diminutive form of the given name Peter.
Pete may also refer to:
- The Pete, Petersen Events Center, athletics complex and basketball arena on the campus of the University of Pittsburgh
- Pete the Penguin, one of the two mascots of Youngstown State University
- Purdue Pete, bookstore logo turned unofficial mascot of Purdue University
In the military
- Pete, Allied reporting name for the Japanese World War II Mitsubishi F1M seaplane
- USS Pete (SP-596), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1918
- Pete, Zanzibar, a village in Tanzania
- Pete, the Hungarian name for Petea village, Dorolț Commune, Satu Mare County, Romania
- "Pete" (Red Dwarf), a two-part episode of the television series Red Dwarf
- Pete, nickname for Peterbilt trucks in the trucking industry
- Pete, a common name in Indonesia for Parkia speciosa, the stink bean
- PETE, an abbreviation of polyethylene terephthalate, a polymer
- Pete the Pup (a.k.a. 'Petey'), character (played by several dogs) in Hal Roach's Our Gang comedies. Ring around his eye created by Max Factor Sr.
- All pages with titles beginning with Pete , including many people with the forename Pete
- All pages with titles containing Pete
- Peat, an accumulation of partially decayed vegetation matter
- Peet (disambiguation)
- Peter (disambiguation)
- Pit (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pete.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.